Pages

Sunday 1 September 2013

Hair Today...

I spotted this picture on Instagram today, so thought I'd give 'Super Gorgeous September' a go. I'm so busy at work at the moment, and I've got bestival and Zante coming up next week so it will be great to have all my posts planned and ready before I go.


So today is 'hair today'. Generally I really don't do a lot with my hair. I've been trying to grow it out from a very short bob  for 3 years now, and still it is only just past my shoulders. So it's either just blow dried and left to do its own thing, or shoved up in some kind of pineapple looking messy bun in an aim to keep it out of my face - a look I've favoured in the recent hot weather.

However, last week I decided to order myself some new extensions. I only ever wear them on nights out, so I thought I'd just go for a cheap pair so if they get ruined its not a problem. I've read loads of good reviews on synthetic hair extensions for just that use. Obviously for everyday use they wouldn't be suitable but for what I want they are perfect.


BEFORE


                                                                           AFTER

I opted for the curly style, which was more wavy - exactly what I wanted anyway. They are so easy to put in and feel so soft and silky. No problem to curl or straighten out as I did add a few more waves. Best of all they were only £8.99. I have no complaints whatsoever, even if they only last me a few nights out! I am extremely happy with this purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment