Pages

Monday 27 January 2014

January Wish List...



I really don't know why I put myself through this kind of torture because even the two cheapest items on this wishlist are out of my reach at the moment. I really despise being a grown up and having bills and responsibilities, 21 is too young for this kind of craziness, I need all these beautiful (and completely necessary) things in my life! I mentally spend my wages five times over before I've even got them, conveniently forgetting the bills of course, and these have made their way to the top of the list. Every girl needs a perfect fitting pair of jeans, straight hair, kissable lips, sexy underwear, good shoes, long flowing hair, a practical handbag, and a good book to curl up in bed with. They are all perfectly reasonable purchases. Especially on the first payday of the year. I think I've done enough to convince myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment