Pages

Saturday 1 February 2014

Pick of the Week...









I got this cute little diary as a Christmas present to myself purely for the fact that I thought it was a bloody awesome idea. How cool will it be to look back in 5 years time and see just what you were thinking all those years ago. From simple straight to the point questions such as 'what was the last meal you cooked for someone' to more slightly tougher more sincere questions such as 'can people change' (that one took me a while!) It's perfect bedside table size but with plenty of room to write a wordy answer, I just love it. A cheap thoughtful gift for a friend or family member or just a gift to yourself. I'm excited to look back this time next year and laugh at today's response in particular. I'm hoping I'll be experiencing a fairly different set up come February 2015...

1 comment: