Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Body Shop Haul...







As always The Body Shop emailed me yet another offer that was too good to refuse so I decided that since it was payday last week, I would take them up on their offer this time. I have a crazy obsession at the moment with trying every single hair care product on the planet that promises me some kind of exceptional condition to coloured/frizzy/dry hair so the Hair Shine and Serum were a must. I've only used them once so far, this evening in fact, so I will post a full review after a few more uses. For now though I can tell you that the Grapeseed Serum smells sensational and the Coconut Oil Hair Shine makes my hair softer to the touch than I've ever managed to get it before! The lipscuff does what it says on the tin - scuffs of the dead skin, but confusingly feels really moisturising at the same time. Puzzling, but I like it. I feel it will become a staple in my night time routine. And a product which after 2 days is already such a staple item - the Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil. I've previously professed my love for the Body Shop Vitamin E range (here and here) and this is no difference. For an oil and serum it just does not feel oily on the skin. It sinks right in and clears up dry patches almost instantly, which is perfect since I've had the most hideous cold for the last 3 weeks - my nose has been suffering! If I were you, I'd take advantage of the £10 off voucher right away and snap up this serum for just £2, if it's the only thing you buy. Though I can guarantee you'll want a lot lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment